Thursday, February 5, 2009

Week 3

So week 3 has been a little slow. I am down to 311. My goal by the end of next week is to be under 300, somewhere I have not been for quite some time. I haven't been exercising as much due to a cold in my chest and many appointments. One being getting my internet back, woo hoo! No excuses. I will be back kicking some ass by the end of this week. I feel so energized and I am starting to feel proud of myself. My pants are loose and I don't have to struggle to zip them up. I think 17 lbs is pretty good for 3 weeks. I do have before pictures, which I am having a hard time posting, not because I don't know how, but because I am ashamed of them. i can't wait until I can start taking some after pictures. I know the time will come, I just wish it would come right now. My friend Natalie keeps reminding me that it took me years to put the weight on so don't be so impatient on getting it off. Thanks Nat. My friend Windy made a beautiful video of my boys for me to have. I have to admit it is hard watching it due to my very large ass taking up the whole screen. Some day I will feel comfortable in my own skin. Some day I will allow myself to have chocolate, but right now if I tasted it I would gain all of my weight back. I guess chocolate is my addiction. One of the thoughts that I have in my head at all times is a comment I got from my cousin Sean. Sean had gastric bypass 5 years ago and looks fantastic. He said to me, " I am so proud of you for doing something I wasn't able to do without surgery. Keep it up." He doesn't know it, but those words inspire me each and every day. He has been thru alot and I love him so much. Well off to tuck the kidlets into bed.

No comments: