Thursday, January 29, 2009

Our New Friend Andy

Patrick and Paige have a friend named Andy. They watch him when his parents go out of town. He has Cerebral Palsy. They invited us to spend the day with them. We hung out and played games and went and saw the movie "Bolt" and then ate at McDonalds. We had a fun day. Thanks for inviting us.
Andy with his cool shirt.



Patrick, Andy and Paige. Best Buds.


We love you Andy.

Here are the boys having a blast playing in the playground. They were acting like crazy monkeys. We went to see a movie and I stuck my head in this poster. I was scared...



We played Electronic Life. JJ is covering his face cause Cody had gas.... ha ha

I love cody's face...."WHAT????"



Here is a video of JJ with his new Ripstick and Cody with his Heely's.


3 comments:

Patrick and Paige said...

That was such a fun day. Thank you for coming and hanging out with us. IT was special to have have you there. Andy loves you guys and he had a blast. Love the pictures and LOVE YOU!!!

Cori Norman said...

Thank you for a fantastic time. We really enjoyed ourselves and couldn't have as much fun without you. I love you guys

Millers! said...

how are you doing on your week 3? 2 days down, so far so good, I will weigh myself on Saturday to see results!!!