Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Along for the Ride

JJ and I went to Paige's Sister's house to hang out while she and Patrick Babysat their niece and nephews. Cody fell asleep in Jeff's truck and wanted to stay and hang out with him so it was just JJ and I. We went to Shari's for dinner and hung out and had fun.

Here are the crazy boys.

Just being crazy. I pity whoever was sitting around us trying to enjoy their meal. ha ha

Paige and I Here is Brooke being crazy at dinner. She was so happy.
Brooke is getting so big and is pulling herself on everything.

We had so much fun hanging out.

1 comment:

Cori Norman said...

Thanks Paige. I love the new background. Yes everyone, My best friend has to add the pictures and do all of the fun stuff to my blog. I am just so overwhelmed with the thought of doing it. I write, she makes it fun. Love you Paige