Monday, February 9, 2009

Week 4

Week 4 is off to a good start. I am down another 4 pounds for a grand total of 21 pounds. I am at 307. My goal for next week is to be down under 300 pounds. I know it might take more than one week but I am gonna exercise my ass off. Lisa, my sister in law, gave me a couple of aerobic exercise tapes to use on the days I can't go to the gym. I went very little last week because I have chest cold. You all know I like breathing and with asthma and a cold, it doesn't mix. I can feel my clothes are looser and I now have to tie the front of my work pants so they don't fall down when a kid pulls on them. That could be embarrasing. I have been making fresh juice shakes with my juicer. My favorite is Apple, pineapple, spinach, cucumber, lime and celery. Believe it or not, Cody asked for one for a snack. I would make him one with every meal if he wanted. Very healthy and tasty. Good way to get some vitamins. Anywho... Alls well here on my end. Off to make some dinner.

2 comments:

Patrick and Paige said...

SO EXCITING!!!! I am so proud of you. I can't wait to see you tomorrow night for Date Night. LOVE YOUR BUNS!!!

Millers! said...

Yeah... how exciting... 21 pounds in three weeks... holy cow! I guess I shouldnt use that word. LOL! I have been using crystal light.. that seems to help, oh and gum! I dont have a juicer, but so far I am doing pretty good. Good Job Cori, that is so awesome...