Tuesday, February 24, 2009

This weeks Weigh In

So, after a weekend of my mother visiting and eating ok, Not the greatest, but ok, my weight is 301. As you all know my goal is under 300 pounds and it is going so slow. I know I can get it by this coming monday. I haven't been going to the gym because I have had the opportunity to get more hours at work. That is very important to me. I did buy the Outdoor Adventures game for the Wii and man, it makes a person sweat. My butt cheeks hurt from squatting and hurdling. It is a great workout and fun for me and the boys. I have not been following my diet as strictly as I would like so back on it this week, after chinese food today for dinner. I am allowed a treat now and again. Any whoo that is what is going on with me.

1 comment:

Millers! said...

hey, as long as you reach your goals it doesnt matter how long it takes you! your doing awesome. I have to start adding in extra food for me, I have about 4lbs left to lose... maybe more depends on how determined I am once Doug gets home from training. BUT the no sodium that the 6week body makeover is does, its making me sick to my stomach and making me have headaches. So I am going to add stuff here and there, But so far I have lost 17lbs and I started my 4th week yesterday. Keep up the good work Cori.. it will be fun to see you next time. We will have to all get together at Paiges!