Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Monster Truck Jam 2010

My Fabulous Aunt Sassy won tickets for the boys and I to attend the Monster Truck Jam. We took J.J.'s friend Ben. I think the boys really enjoyed themselves. I know I did. We even had Pitt Passes. The boys got autographs from the drivers of Grave Digger and Iron Man. The seats were excellent and we are so happy to have this chance. Thank you Aunt Sassy. The pics are in random order.









































































































































































































AHHHH......... The smell of Gasoline and Dirt. Great combination. First time for Ben. HAHA!!

















































































































































No comments: