Sunday, July 12, 2009

Morrow Family Reunion

I was able to go visit my grandmother and all my aunts and so many other family members. My grandmother and all of her living sisters were there as well as children and grandchildren. The food was amazing and the weather beautiful. I had a really nice time. I drug Paige along as well as the boys for a relaxing day with family. It has been a long time since I have seen some of my family and some that I had just met so please forgive me if I don't remember some names.






















My grandmother had to have her big toe amputated due to pore circulation in her legs. She got gangreen and was lucky that she only lost her toe. I, however, was fascinated by it and had lots of questions. She let me take a picture of it and is a really good sport. Love you grandma and thanks. Now she is known as Nine Toe Niver :)
























































All of grandmas sisters were given this wonderful picture of them all as little girls. I will do my best at getting their names in the right order. From left to right. Evelyn, Jeannette, Margaret, Wilma, Mildred and Alice. If I am wrong someone please correct me. I thought this was a beautiful picture.














The sisters now























Me and grandma














Aunt Sassy, Aunt Cathy, Grandma and I.
My Aunt Sassy LOVES having her picture taken. Could you tell?



























Stuffed Pork. It was an Italian dish but I forget the name. So tastey. There was also fried stuffed rice balls and sausages and salad. Great food.























1 comment:

Patrick and Paige said...

Thanks for adding the dragging part!!! haha. It was fine. I was just really really tired that day!! love ya and will be there for you anytime!!!