Sunday, July 12, 2009

Grandmas 82nd Birthday.

Happy Birthday Grandma.


My father flew in from New York for a surprise visit for the week. Grandma didn't know he was coming and when she woke up in the morning he was sitting in a chair waiting for her. We had fun just hanging out and playing buttons and doing family dinners and enjoying each others company. Here are some pictures from the week. Dad took us to Tad's Chicken and Dumplins for dinner. The food was yummy and we just got to enjoy. I don't get to see my father that often because he lives so far away. I haven't seen my grandma in awhile just because I haven't been the greatest at keeping in touch. I PROMISE that will change grandma. I love you so much and really enjoyed visiting. I am the closest grandchild so I need to be there more often. I tried to get these pictures in order, but it didn't really work the way I wanted. At least they are posted. Hope you like them.






























































1 comment:

Patrick and Paige said...

I LOVE ZELDA!!!! Awesome pictures. Looks like you had fun!!!