Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Farewell My Friends!!!!

My friend Heather (twin girls inside her belly) and her husband Derick moved to St. Louis, Missouri today. I will really miss her. The boys and I stopped by to say goodbye. She pulled this Monkey out of the closet and told me I could keep it. I slept with this monkey when I stayed the night at her house after a fun night of drinking a whole hell of a lot!!!


Just a picture for you Heather.

I strapped my Monkey in the car and headed to my parents house.

Paige and the Monkey took a canoe ride out on the lake.


ON THE POT!!!

Monkey pumpin some iron!!!! WORK OFF ALL THOSE BANANAS!!!!

After Working out, Monkey Stinks. Here he is TAKING A SHOWER!!

Too Much To Drink!!! He's a Party Animal!!!
LONG DAY AT THE LAKE!!! Monkey is tired. SWEET DREAMS
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Simply Sarah said...

Oh my goodness. You crack me up Cori! That reminds me of Flat Eric. When kids draw "eric" and send them to relatives houses far away and that person takes them around. My husband did that for his cousin. It was funny!