Friday, November 21, 2008

Sleep Testing

So I went to my doctors office today for my annual poking and proding, the most action I have seen for awhile, and she has come to the conclusion that I might be suffering from Sleep Apnea. Therefore on December 16th at 7:45 p.m I will be checking into the St. Vincents sleep clinic to undergo some sleep testing. I am not quite sure what this entails, but I am sure I will be hooked up to a lot of wires. God, I can only hope they make a video of this so I can watch and listen to the god awful sounds that probably escape my mouth in the middle of the night. My kids probably think they have a monster sleeping in the room next to them. I am hoping that in having this done, I will be given the possibility of a few good nights sleep. As of this moment I wake up 7 to 8 times a night for no apparent reason. All I hope for is to feel rested enough to start exercising and taking off some of this weight. I want to stay awake with my boys to watch a whole movie and not ask what happened at the end or watch it after they go to sleep to tell them I enjoyed it. My wonderful papa is going to come up and watch the boys overnight so I need not worry about them and they will have one on one time with their pops. Keep your fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Patrick and Paige said...

My fingers are crossed. I will come and make a video of you right now if you want me to. ha ha. I have slept next to you and you didn't bother me. I love cuddling with you. Can't wait to find out what the doctors think. love you.