Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

The boys and I went to Patrick and Paige's house for Thanksgiving. I was in charge of Dessert. I started Wednesday night and made the pumpkin filling and a Pumpkin Cheesecake and a Deep Dish Apple Pie with homemade caramel. It was so yummy. I took the boys to Jeff's in the morning and headed over to help Paige make stuffing and and gravy. Then picked the boys up when it was dinner time. We had so much fun and the boys played with all their nieces and nephews. It was a great day.

Me and My little men. I am so thankful for these precious gifts in my life.

here I am all ready to cook. (Paige told me that I was wearing it wrong, but I think this looks right to me. Besides, I always drop stuff on my shelf so I figured I should make sure it is well protected.JJ and Cody Cooking together.


Me with Alicia and her daughter Addison

The "guys" (and Addison) watching football.

In the Kitchen!! Where I love to be and feel I belong. I LOVE TO COOK and cooking with friends is so much fun.
Alicia making mashed potatoes. She looks like she is ready to kill someone, except that she is smiling.

We had snacks for everyone to munch on while we got ready for dinner
Olive fingers. Isaac, Chase and Kate couldn't wait for dinner to eat the olives so we gave them an Olive snack.
"Husband" (Patrick) feeding me a yummy truffle
Getting the table ready for the feast.All the yummy food Yummy rolls. Good job Alicia!!!!

Boys are hungry!!!! STOP DROOLING ON THE BIRD!!!!

Here we are sitting down to eat. Dessert: Pumpkin Cheesecake, Chocolate Pudding Pie, Deep Dish Apple with homemade caramel and Blackberry pie.
THEY WERE DELICIOUS!!!
JJ and Cody and Kate were Talking and hanging out watching Toy Story 2 in Patrick and Paige's bedroom. It was so cute

My little Monkey, Cody


Everyone recovering from the delicious dinner. Hanging out with family. The boys and I had a lot of fun. Thank You Paige and Patrick for loving us as much as you do. We are so Thankful for you both. Thank you for a memorable day and making us feel welcome and opening your loving arms to us. We love you.

1 comment:

Patrick and Paige said...

YOUR BLOG IS SO ADORABLE!!!! looks like you had so much fun on Thanksgiving. I am so glad I was there to share this special day. Fun Fun Fun. love you and keep the pictures coming. I love to look at them. LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!