Sunday, November 22, 2009

Labor Day Weekend at Nana and Papa's

We went to my mom and dad's house on Labor Day Weekend. It just happend to be the weekend of Cody's birthday and Ben's Birthday. Ben is JJ's friend whom we love dearly and think of as part of the family. My mother's best friend from high school, Karen, her husband Marv and granddaughter Jorja came to visit as well. We went to the beach and just hung out and relaxed. The boys were so patient with Jorja and very helpful. Mom and Pops spent their fair share of time in the lake playing with the kids while Karen, Marv and I watched. We went to the beach and let the kids run. I love Jorja puddle jumping and my favorite picture is of all 4 of the kids walking toward the beach. My mother really enjoyed hosing the kids off after a day of muddy lake playing. I couldn't help but laugh.






































































1 comment:

Patrick and Paige said...

I love the Hosing Pictures...so fun!