Saturday, May 2, 2009

A Weekend With Paige at Mom and Pops

I took Paige to Long Beach a couple of weekends ago to have a nice and relaxing weekend at my parent's house. We took lots of pictures and had tons of fun.

Here are the baby geese.

Hummingbirds
Paige got some really great pictures of them up close. There were so many of them.

We had a Weenie Roast...MMMMmmmmm

Everyone was pretty wiped out after the first day.
Just Random Fun Pictures.
We went Shopping around the fun little stores
We took the boys to the Arcade.
On the way home, We stopped off at Cannon Beach and let the boys play. The weather was BEAUTIFUL!!! All in All it was an awesome weekend. Thanks for coming Paige!!! I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Patrick and Paige said...

IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!! GREATEST, RELAXING VACATION I HAVE HAD IN A LONG TIME!!! THANKS CORI!!! Oh and mom, I LOVE MY HAIR!!!!