Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Progress

Well here it is..... One week left of my competition and I feel great. I have had my ups and downs and will continue with my change of lifestyle eating habits. I have so much more energy. Today is sunday, March 29th. I stepped on the scale this morning and was so excited to see 291. I have lost 37 pounds to date and couldn't be happier. That is 11.28 % of my body weight. I have gone down 2 bra sizes around and one cup size. I have gone from a size 32 pant to fitting into all of the new pants my mom bought at a size 24. I can now wear an extra large shirt instead of a 3X. I will always feel comfy in bigger clothes and I know it will take time for me to adjust. I am not going to buy new clothes until I lose at least another 60 pounds. My goal weight is 180. So say a few prayers with me and don't judge when I binge once in awhile. After all we are all human.

1 comment:

Millers! said...

AWESOME Cori!! What an amazing transformation... that is alot of inches off! Great Job!